Camelot Kids Preschool
- Camelot Kids Child Development Center “Dragon” program is dedicated to nurturing children as they learn and grow.
- We integrate the warmth of a nurturing environment with skills and confidence necessary to achieve academic and developmental readiness.
- Children love to learn; they are naturally alive with curiosity and wonder.
- We seek to encourage this natural love of learning by creating a safe and enriching environment.
- Camelot Kids Preschool is like an extended family we hold several events throughout the year that connect our community on a deeper level.
- We engage families and parent volunteers to create unforgettable experiences, and memories that will last a lifetime.
- Camelot Kids Child Development Center is a beautiful eco-friendly facility in the heart of Silver Lake.
- When it comes to giving back to the Silver Lake, Los Feliz and surrounding communities, Camelot Kids works consistently to model stewardship.
- Beyond our weekly service in the renovation at King Middle School, we encourage our students and their families to take part in giving both at school and beyond. Camelot = Community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,520|
|Tuition Notes||Annual tuition ranges from $7,140 to $17,520 depending on number of days per week attending our program.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Roxanna Gonzalez|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Gohar Abramyan|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Gardening, Please Mr Music, Ready, Spanish
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Mighty Me, MyGym, Soccer with Patrice
- We carefully integrate a unique blend of the several theories of learning and child development methods. This “unique blend” profoundly shapes the core of our entire program structure and teaching methodologies. Furthermore, we thoroughly monitor our methodology by fostering open forums with our staff and parents to adapt to changes that make us grow and most importantly keep the consistency of our program structure. We offer children a variety of experiences and activities designed to give them opportunities for self-discovery, exploration, and the freedom to learn and create within a safe environment. We view the child as a whole, and plan enrichment activities that will facilitate the child’s physical, social, creative, emotional and intellectual growth; and strive to have them experience confidence in whatever they attempt.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 41 students
6000 Ensign Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91606
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-6 | 79 students
4475 Eagle Rock Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- PasadenaGrades: PK-K | 176 students
714 W California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-1 | 37 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-K | 110 students
653 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.