Camolot Schools-dekalb Campus
5.00 (1 review)
- Camelot School has built a reputation for making a positive difference in the lives of children.
- We are a team of people who have the knowledge, skills, passion and commitment to help children with extraordinary needs.
- We see the potential in every child and are undaunted by challenging, high need, complex cases.
- We accept children that others have not been able to help, achieving results previously thought to be impossible.
- Our visionary approach provides a choice for communities, parents, school districts, social service agencies, and other referring professionals where none has existed before.
- Today, Camelot's outcome-oriented Residential Treatment Center's, Therapeutic Day Schools, and Alternative Education programs reach children across multiple states.
- These programs serve a diverse cross-section of exceptional children, from children with autism to young people with complex mental health and behavioral problems to older teens in danger of dropping out of school.
- By matching treatment methods and academic plans to each child's individual abilities and needs, we achieve success in a variety of settings and produce enduring changes.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Camolot Schools-dekalb Campus also viewed these schools: Cornerstone Christian Academy.
AWESOME school !!! Love the programming and the staff!!!
- Posted by Parent - cnoli
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017