Capo Beach Christian School
- Capo Beach Calvary Schools are dedicated to introducing students to and nurturing their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Attending this mission, students are offered sound academic instruction toward the goal of encouraging their enthusiasm and competency as students and learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Joanne Huston|
- Capo Beach Calvary Schools are dedicated to introducing students to and nurturing their relationship with Jesus Christ. Attending this mission, students are offered sound academic instruction toward the goal of encouraging their enthusiasm and competency as students and learners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mission Viejo Grades: K-12 | 56 students
23632 Via Calzada
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)701-9086 10.8 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.