- Carden School of Stockton is a private, non-sectarian elementary school providing a comprehensive educational foundation for students in Junior Kindergarten through the Eighth Grade.
- At Carden children will learn and grow in an environment that values positive attitudes, a strong work ethic and consistent achievement in a well balanced variety of academic, cultural and physical study areas.
- Our students acquire a foundation of knowledge and skills through the Carden curriculum that prepares them for the challenges of the adult world with confidence, poise and mature sensibilities.
- Also, our students benefit from the guidance of good character development and social values where they have the freedom to thrive in a secure, supportive atmosphere.
- Here, every child can learn, play and build for the future through the efforts of highly trained, caring professionals.
- We at Carden are confident in our ability to provide your child with the academic skills, the proper learning environment, and the guidance toward self-reliance to guarantee success for life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StocktonGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
1635 W Benjamin Holt Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
550 W Century Blvd
Lodi, CA 95240
StocktonGrades: K-8 | 240 students
4005 N Sutter Street
Stockton, CA 95204
StocktonGrades: K-5 | 33 students
2448 Country Club Blvd
Stockton, CA 95204
LodiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
2400 Oxford Way
Lodi, CA 95242
Extremely supportive, good values,one on one support as class size is small. Highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - lajol
hi im trying to look and price a private school for my grandson, he will be in the 4th grade. please let me know how much and schedule times. thank you liz 625*7976
- Posted by Parent - nonna
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.