Carden Dominion School
- Carden Dominion Elementary School established in 1984, is an independent, non-denominational school.
- Our Lomita Pre-school accepts infants through age six and our Redondo Pre-school is designed for children ages two through six.
- Our Elementary School, also located in Redondo Beach, is for students in kindergarten through sixth grade.
- Carden's educational program includes a strong phonics and comprehensive reading curriculum.
- Equal emphasis is given to mathematics by teaching computational skills along with the conceptual aspects of our system.
- School believes that if a child has a sound academic background, good work habits, and the will to succeed, there are no limits to the opportunities and the development of the whole child depends on appropriate mental, social and physical nourishment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TorranceGrades: PK-5 | 207 students
21720 Madrona Ave
Torrance, CA 90503
Manhattan BeachGrades: PK-5 | 95 students
1740 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?