Cathedral Catholic Academy
- Cathedral Catholic Academy is a Catholic, Christian community exhibiting gospel values by which we are called to live, learn, and educate.
- Administration, clergy, teachers, parents, and parishioners collaborate to provide a rich and balanced educational experience for each child.
- In pursuit of this mission, we are called upon to witness to and to ascend to the values that we honor Faith, Mercy, Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Justice, Service, Truth, and Humility.
- Each student's course of learning begins at home with family and continues at Cathedral Catholic Academy with a caring faculty and administration who model God's law of love.
- Recognizing that parents are the first educators of their children, we strive for frequent and consistent communication between home and school.
- In this way, we support each other in the development of our students.
- We seek to create a nurturing community in which God's children feel welcome, loved, and safe.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Cathedral Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: Johnstown Christian School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?