Let CATHOLIC ACADEMY OF SUNNYVALE know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions Policies Non-Discrimination Statement & Conditions: The Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in administration of educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- No student shall be admitted to The Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale unless there is clear indication of the ability to function successfully. Students will be admitted on a probationary basis for the first year.
- Age Requirements: California law mandates that by 2014, students entering kindergarten must turn 5 years old by September 1 of that year.
- This law will be phased in over the next three years: Students entering kindergarten in 2012 must turn 5 years old by November 1, 2012.
- Students entering kindergarten in 2013 must turn 5 years old by October 1, 2013.
- Students entering kindergarten in 2014 must turn 5 years old by September 1, 2014. Admission Priority: All incoming students will be admitted as follows: Priority 1: Siblings of children currently enrolled in The Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale. Priority 2: Students whose families are registered and active parishoners, who regularly attend Mass at St Cyprian Church or St. Martin Church, and whose registration forms are submitted by the requred dates. Priority 3: Transferring Catholic school students whose families register and become active parishoners. Priority 4: Catholic school students from outside the parish who will support the school. Priority 5: Other students who by their behavior and attitude demonstrate an acceptance of the The Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale philosophy will be admitted. Admission Criteria: Following the priority determination listed above, admission to The Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale will be determined by these criterion: Criteria 1: The pre-school applicant must be four years of age by September 1st and be potty-trained. Criteria 2: The pre-school family must fill out all required forms and provide proof that the child has had a physical examination within the previous 12 months. Criteria 3: It is of utmost importance that parents understand and agree to supportThe Catholic Academy of Sunnyvale.