- At Cedar Montessori our program is designed to meet the needs of the child aged 2-1/2 to 6 years.
- The school is operated on a non-discriminatory basis, according equal treatment and access to service without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or ancestry.
- Cedar Montessori is dedicated to the education of children in an environment designed to stimulate and develop the child's love of learning.
- The Montessori philosophy leads to the development of a child's strong sense of self-direction, independence, dignity and awareness of the community.
- Social and emotional development is fostered in a nurturing atmosphere.
- The variety of Practical Life exercises focus on increased concentration, expanding care of one's self, along with improving social skills.
- At Cedar Montessori your child will learn the basic skills necessary to become an independent person and have the opportunity to practice these skills.
- These exercises also help develop eye/hand co-ordination and small muscle skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: PK-1 | 76 students
234 N Isabel Street
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)241-9353 0.3 PK-1
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 165 students
1200 Carlton Dr
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)240-7030 0.5 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 76 students
225 S Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)244-4567 0.8 PK-K
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.