- Celebrations Preschool, Inc. is a private non-profit United Way Partner Agency that provides bilingual preschool and kindergarten education to multi-cultural inner-city children.
- Its purpose is to enable children ages 3 to 5 years to learn the English language and the essential skills necessary to enter public school ready to learn and succeed.
- The children have a better chance a success in elementary school if they can speak English before they get to first grade.
- Otherwise, much of their first grade year I spent learning English instead of their schoolwork.
- Celebrations Preschool teaches English to Non-English speaking preschool and kindergarten children while enriching their families and communities.
- Celebrations Preschool Providing families with cutting-edge educational and multi-cultural experiences to create understanding and interaction between the rapidly growing Immigrant population and the greater Oklahoma City Community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Celebrations Preschool is Destiny Christian School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-5 | 74 students
1804 N Brauer Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73146
(405) 556-5082 0 PK-5
- Oklahoma City Grades: K | 165 students
222 Nw 15th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
(405) 232-2391 1.2 K
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-K | 50 students
701 Ne 13th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
(405) 239-2525 1.4 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.