5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Center Academy is to provide students with a learning environment that facilitates the development of self-confidence, motivation, and academic skills, and gives students the opportunity to achieve success in life.
- It is often difficult for a child to maintain self-esteem when his/her learning requirements differ from other students in school.
- Therefore, we offer a highly structured educational program in an atmosphere that is familiar, understanding, nurturing, and supportive.
- Center Academy helps students with average to above average intelligence who "fall through the cracks" in school, or who need special help with organization, motivation, and/or social skills.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jerry Stigliano, M.Ed.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Orange ParkGrades: 3-11 | 43 students
402 Loring Avenue
Orange Park, FL 32073
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 484 students
5752 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
4200 Jammes Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32210
Orange ParkGrades: K-12 | 85 students
16 College Drive
Orange Park, FL 32065
MiddleburgGrades: NS-7 | 136 students
198 Knight Boxx Road
Middleburg, FL 32068
My son started 9th grade here after being in public school all his life. He has done so much better since making the switch. He is so much happier and learning more of the things he is interested in along with the basic. It's no longer the battle it use to be each morning to get him ready to go. Thank you for providing a place he feels secure in.
- Posted by Parent - karin
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017