Tel: (817) 459-8528
- Fielder ECC is a learning center for children 20 months-Kindergarten.
- We provide a developmentally appropriate program that is fun and challenging to young children.
- All ages experience math, science, physical education, art, music, dramatic play and literacy through books and stories.
- Children have chapel once a week with Bible stories and songs.
- Our PreK 4 program introduces letters, sounds and writing skills.
- Then in Kindergarten we add a strong emphasis in reading, writing and math.
- However, the importance of play and having a good time are at the heart of all teaching at Fielder.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-8 | 350 students
1200 S Davis Dr
Arlington, TX 76013
(817) 275-5081 1.1 PK-8
- Arlington Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
308 W Park Row Dr
Arlington, TX 76010
(817) 274-1654 1.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.