Central Catholic School And Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 231-6254
- Central Catholic Academy, a school based on Christian faith and values, provides a challenging, college preparatory curriculum that prepares students for success in a global community.
- CCAN continues preparing children with 21st century expectations. Our curriculum is designed to train students to function as leaders in a global community.
- The abilities needed to equip students in this highly expanding culture include working in teams, handling greater quantities of knowledge, creative problem solving, while maintaining high moral ethics.
- Each ability listed above is achieved through intentional skill building.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1435 Mallinckrodt St
Saint Louis, MO 63107
(314) 231-9014 1.6 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 323 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314) 361-6411 3.2 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-12 | 230 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314) 776-6473 3.2 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 177 students
500 DeBaliviere Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314) 367-8085 3.9 7-12
My daughter went to this school 2yrs ago she had to leave when she was in the fifth grade!!! Then they had to go to CRCP for mandatory summer school for the new school St.Louis the King!!!! St. Louis the King is not better than Central catholic at all I recommend my daughter to be here than there she will be graduatin in one more year she"a blessed to still be at a catholic school today!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lakis
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.