Central Catholic School And Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Central Catholic Academy, a school based on Christian faith and values, provides a challenging, college preparatory curriculum that prepares students for success in a global community.
- CCAN continues preparing children with 21st century expectations. Our curriculum is designed to train students to function as leaders in a global community.
- The abilities needed to equip students in this highly expanding culture include working in teams, handling greater quantities of knowledge, creative problem solving, while maintaining high moral ethics.
- Each ability listed above is achieved through intentional skill building.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1435 Mallinckrodt St
Saint Louis, MO 63107
(314)231-9014 1.6 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 317 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)361-6411 3.2 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 256 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314)776-6473 3.2 K-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 177 students
500 DeBaliviere Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)367-8085 3.9 7-12
My daughter went to this school 2yrs ago she had to leave when she was in the fifth grade!!! Then they had to go to CRCP for mandatory summer school for the new school St.Louis the King!!!! St. Louis the King is not better than Central catholic at all I recommend my daughter to be here than there she will be graduatin in one more year she"a blessed to still be at a catholic school today!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lakis
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.