Central Day School
- Central Day School offers an excellent, affordable Christian education in a safe, encouraging environment.
- Our school is located just outside of Memphis in the family-friendly suburb of Collierville.
- CDS attracts students from a five county area including West Tennessee and Northern Mississippi.
- "Partnership" is a word frequently used to describe the relationship between Central Day School and our families.
- Our faculty and staff work diligently to partner with parents to help students develop and use their God-given abilites.
- Prospective families are invited to tour our state-of-the-art facility on the beautiful 43 acre campus of Central Church.
- To schedule a tour and find out about our affordable tuition, call the Admissions Office at (901) 255-8134.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||613 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range is $6550-$7150|
|Admissions Director||Linda Stephens|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, National Junior Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council|
- Academic Excellence
- Biblical Values
- Caring and Safe Environment
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 9.7 NS-8
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 100 students
4070 Macon Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)458-4276 13.7 3-12
- Memphis Grades: NS-5 | 126 students
3749 Kimball Ave
Memphis, TN 38111
(901)261-3920 12.2 NS-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.