Central Penn Christian School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Specific learning disability, dyslexia|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||2 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(modest, clean, and neat)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Students grow "in favor with God and man" while they master core standards in each subject.
- Our small school atmosphere provides an ideal place to enjoy learning while being challenged to excel.
- Provides an excellent transition from Home Schooling or an alternate atmosphere for students who may need more individual attention.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-12 | 326 students
2390 New Holland Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 556-0711 5 NS-12
- Lancaster Grades: NS-8 | 255 students
935 Columbia Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 397-7655 4 NS-8
- Lancaster Grades: K-8 | 176 students
521 E Orange St
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 392-3083 3 K-8
This school produces students who score high on the standardized tests. The small class size is a plus for anyone wanting a quality education. Most children coming out of the pre-K program will be reading! The longer a student attends CPCS, the higher the student's scores.
- Posted by Teacher - mrs_t
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.