Charlotte Islamic School Inc
- The objectives of Charlotte Islamic School is to deliver a system of education based upon Quran and Sunnah.
- All activities in the school will thus be consistent with the principles of Sharia.
- The school will focus on developing the intellect of students through a program that encompasses all subjects ("secular" and "religious").
- The modus operandi of Charlotte Islamic School will be to offer the curriculum required by the North Carolina State Board of Education.
- Additionally, it will require Muslim children to take courses in Arabic language and Islamic Education covering the following: Quran, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh, Islamic History, etc.
- Charlotte Islamic School realizes that it is not enough for students to have information about Islam without a comprehensive education that is catalytic toward developing a productive Muslim personality.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
August 09, 2017
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
August 01, 2017
You can send in a resume and use an agency, but the very best way to find a private school job is to use your network. You do have a network, don't you?
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.