Charlotte Islamic School Inc
- The objectives of Charlotte Islamic School is to deliver a system of education based upon Quran and Sunnah.
- All activities in the school will thus be consistent with the principles of Sharia.
- The school will focus on developing the intellect of students through a program that encompasses all subjects ("secular" and "religious").
- The modus operandi of Charlotte Islamic School will be to offer the curriculum required by the North Carolina State Board of Education.
- Additionally, it will require Muslim children to take courses in Arabic language and Islamic Education covering the following: Quran, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh, Islamic History, etc.
- Charlotte Islamic School realizes that it is not enough for students to have information about Islam without a comprehensive education that is catalytic toward developing a productive Muslim personality.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.