Chesterbrook Academy-north Raleigh
5.00 (1 review)
- Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School in Raleigh is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chracter Education, Drama, Gardening, Music, Physical Education and Health, Science/Technology/Engineering/Math, Spanish|
- Within a nurturing and safe environment, Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School North Raleigh, in partnership with our students, families and community, is committed to providing an academically rigorous, standards based curriculum that teaches students to use creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills to be successful in the 21st century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-9 | 330 students
7005 Lead Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)848-1545 1.8 PK-9
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 303 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)844-6496 2.3 K-12
Chesterbrook is a an excellent elementary and preschool here in Raleigh. It has small class sizes, excellent instruction, and a family-oriented environment. It's the perfect place for our two children. We especially recommend the elementary school.
- Posted by Parent - hglof
Nearby Homes for Sale
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.