Children's Ctr For Neurodevelopmental Studies
- Children's Ctr For Neurodevelopmental Studies serves 26 students in grades 2-12.
- The student:teacher of Children's Ctr For Neurodevelopmental Studies is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: 1-9 | 92 students
5807 N. 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602)548-3038 0.5 1-9
- Glendale Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
18001 N 79th Ave Ste B42
Glendale, AZ 85308
(866)736-7811 8 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
6601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602)336-0061 3.5 1-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 3.7 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.