Children's Manor Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 461-6070
- We strive to follow a student's natural development while also ensuring that our students are prepared to face the challenges of a technologically advanced society.
- Our students are held to a high standard of academic success, which we feel will best prepare them for the greater challenge of becoming contributors and leaders in our society.
- The result of our method has been that almost all of our students score one to three grade levels above their public school counterparts in reading and mathematics.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: NS-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
(410) 312-7413 6.8 NS-8
- Columbia Grades: PK-5 | 143 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 715-9600 1.3 PK-5
- Westminster Grades: PK | 138 students
1055 Montessori Drive
Westminster, MD 21158
(410) 848-6283 27.6 PK
This school has an amazing elementary program. My sons teacher is caring and has been so patient with all of out questions. Our child is so happy and ant wait to tell us about all the lessons he's had each day. He's come so far and loves his class. Best decision we ever made!
- Posted by Parent - Jjhog
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.