Childrens Garden Montessori
- The Children's Garden Montessori Center's system of education is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding such growth.
- The certified Montessori teachers assure that the montessori philosophy tempered with professional common sense meets the needs of each child.
- Our system of education is based on the philo sophies of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952), a world famous educator and psychologist.
- The child's needs and interests open up new worlds, and the teachers help in the process of self-construction by offering a progression of materials which satisfy the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of the child.
- The Montessori classroom is a careful balance of academic, social and physical skills where the child works at an individual pace and also in a group setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?