Childrens House Montessori School,inc.
- Children's House Montessori School helps each child reach their full potential of growth, independence and learning within a safe environment.
- This environment should give them freedom within limits to teach them to make appropriate choices, become individually independent, manage their time, and work in the community with others.
- The best interest of the child will always be at the core of our actions and decisions.
- The children will be treated with respect in order to develop respect for others and build their self-esteem.
- A child excited to come to school each day opens their life up to a wide world of learning and experiences.
- The goal of Children's House Montessori School is to help each child reach their full potential of growth socially, physically, emotionally, and academically within a loving, caring and safe environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Childrens House Montessori School,inc. also viewed these schools: St Catherine Of Siena Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dundee Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
845 W Main St
Dundee, IL 60118
(847) 426-4808 0.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.