Childrens Montessori School Of Gettysburg
- The Gettysburg Montessori School is dedicated to providing the children of Gettysburg and the surrounding areas with a school that addresses early learning in a cognitive way.
- The Gettysburg Montessori School prides itself in delivering the highest quality education by providing a child-centered environment with specially trained educators and specially designed didactic materials that guide the learner to success.
- Our philosophy is based on the ideas of Dr. Maria Montessori who believed strongly in the contributions to humanity that the child could make.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sabillasville Grades: 7-12 | 158 students
6000 Cullen Drive
Sabillasville, MD 21780
(301) 241-4189 2.4 7-12
- Blue Ridge Summit Grades: PK-9 | 10 students
13722 Monterey Ln
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214
(717) 794-5561 2.6 PK-9
- South Mountain Grades: 7-12 | 56 students
10058 S Mountain Rd Bldg 3
South Mountain, PA 17261
(717) 749-3066 3.2 7-12
- Fruitland Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
402 W Main St
Fruitland, MD 21826
(410) 341-7668 6.7 PK-12
- Waynesboro Grades: K-7 | 104 students
213 E Main St
Waynesboro, PA 17268
(717) 762-3221 7.1 K-7
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.