Childrens Montessori School Of Gettysburg
- The Gettysburg Montessori School is dedicated to providing the children of Gettysburg and the surrounding areas with a school that addresses early learning in a cognitive way.
- The Gettysburg Montessori School prides itself in delivering the highest quality education by providing a child-centered environment with specially trained educators and specially designed didactic materials that guide the learner to success.
- Our philosophy is based on the ideas of Dr. Maria Montessori who believed strongly in the contributions to humanity that the child could make.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sabillasville Grades: 7-12 | 158 students
6000 Cullen Drive
Sabillasville, MD 21780
(301)241-4189 2.4 7-12
- Blue Ridge Summit Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
13722 Monterey Ln
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214
(301)271-4290 2.6 PK-12
- South Mountain Grades: 5-12 | 56 students
10058 S Mountain Rd Bldg 3
South Mountain, PA 17261
(717)749-3066 3.2 5-12
- Fruitland Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
402 W Main St
Fruitland, MD 21826
(410)341-7668 6.7 PK-12
- Waynesboro Grades: K-6 | 121 students
213 E Main St
Waynesboro, PA 17268
(717)762-3221 7.1 K-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.