Christ Community School
5.00 (1 review)
Christ Community School Photo #2 - Brand new enrichment center - gymnasium, library, art room, auditorium, and computer lab.
- Christ Community School operates on the four pillars of distinctive education, authentically following Christ, staying connected in the community and partnering with our parents. We are equipping students to serve and lead in Christ; providing education in an environment that supports every child in their individual, intellectual, spiritual, and academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See website, campus life, dress code visual guide)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Alyssa Smith|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Dance, Running Club, Young Rembrandts Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Golf & Tennis, Soccer Shots
- Christ Community School has been educating students ages 18 months through 6th grade in the heart of The Woodlands since 1996. Our nondenominational Christian education helps to equip students to serve and lead in Christ.
- The youngest years of education are foundational to a child`s development. As parents, we all want the best for our young ones, so this brings us to ask: how can we provide the highest quality foundational experience for them? When high school is removed from a youth-specific environment, the focus and resources are crafted specifically for younger students, and their growth becomes the focal point of the school. We take a wholesome approach to education that covers their spiritual, intellectual, academic, and individual needs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conroe Grades: PK-12
Conroe, TX 77301
(936)539-2989 9.5 PK-12
- Conroe Grades: PK-12 | 241 students
3401 N Frazier St
Conroe, TX 77303
(936)756-0743 11.6 PK-12
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 653 students
11123 Cypress N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77065
(281)469-8829 17.9 K-12
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 1202 students
One John Cooper Drive
Spring, TX 77381
(281)367-0900 4 PK-12
Our family has been at Christ Community School for three years, and we continue to be very happy with the caliber of education and loving kindness our children receive.Under the leadership of Head of School Gerald Evans and the excellent teachers CCS has had for years, our second grader and kindergartner are excelling in their studies at an advanced pace, while showing absolutely no stress--they love school again! The classrooms are well-managed and the expectations are developmentally appropriate. Our children are challenged exactly as much as they need to be. In addition to differentiated classroom instruction that targets each child at their level, the specials classes--music, art, Spanish, technology, library, PE--help grow their whole brain! Weekly chapel and integrated biblical instruction nourishes their spirits. We look forward to our third child entering CCS in a couple of years, and the many years left they have to learn in this excellent environment.
- Posted by Parent - GTK
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.