Christ Community School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our mission is to provide a superior education in a warm, caring atmosphere that will equip students to serve and lead in Christ.
- Christ Community School is offering a Middle School Promotional Discount as we grow to 8th grade.
- Any family who enrolls their child in any grade prior to January 2018, will lock in a promotional discounted rate of $7,000 per year when their child enters Middle School.
- Contact the school for more information on this promotion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki/navy pants and CCS polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Carrie Meeks|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- Every community needs the light of a Christian education. Christ Community School serves as that light in the South Montgomery County area. At CCS, we work to influence two major parts of the student`s life: the heart and the mind. One compliments the other, and both are necessary for each student to excel. We accomplish this by applying the Bible`s principles into all we teach. Our staff and teachers are not only committed to serving the Lord through education, but they willingly take on additional responsibilities no matter the sacrifice. They do this proudly because they recognize there is a greater purpose to their service. We also believe there`s more to education than studies alone. We place a high value on serving the community, as its social contacts and outward focus serve to make the gospel relevant in all situations. We invite you to look further into the potential that CCS holds for your child. We can promise that we will always keep our focus on each child as they grow and develop their love for the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConroeGrades: PK-12 | 172 students
3401 N Frazier St
Conroe, TX 77303
Conroe, TX 77301
HoustonGrades: K-12 | 665 students
11123 Cypress N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77065
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
SpringGrades: PK-12 | 358 students
18100 Stuebner Airline
Spring, TX 77379
Our family has been at Christ Community School for three years, and we continue to be very happy with the caliber of education and loving kindness our children receive.Under the leadership of Head of School Gerald Evans and the excellent teachers CCS has had for years, our second grader and kindergartner are excelling in their studies at an advanced pace, while showing absolutely no stress--they love school again! The classrooms are well-managed and the expectations are developmentally appropriate. Our children are challenged exactly as much as they need to be. In addition to differentiated classroom instruction that targets each child at their level, the specials classes--music, art, Spanish, technology, library, PE--help grow their whole brain! Weekly chapel and integrated biblical instruction nourishes their spirits. We look forward to our third child entering CCS in a couple of years, and the many years left they have to learn in this excellent environment.
- Posted by Parent - GTK
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?