Christ Lutheran School
- In partnership with home and church, the mission of Christ Lutheran School is to reach out with the love of Christ, nurturing each child in an enviornment of compassion, equipping them with knowledge and skills for responsible christian citizenship in the community and in the world.
- We are concerned deeply with each and every child that walks through our doors.
- We are here to equip them for service to their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and we as a staff are blessed as we see our student and families developing their gifts and abilities to their fullest potential.
- The students of Christ Lutheran School are held to a high standard of behavior and are expected to conduct themselves according to the example of our Lord, Jesus Christ and the guidelines found in the Holy Bible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 52 students
1880 E 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(801)272-9405 2.4 K-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
1441 Tamarack Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801)261-3808 2.9 PK-8
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 701020
Salt Lake City, UT 84170
(801)968-4843 7.7 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.