Christ The King Child Development Ctr & Kinderg
Tel: (208) 765-6736
- We strive to provide a challenging and stimulating developmentally appropriate education program, in a Christ-centered environment.
- Our teachers are always looking to implement and refine the curriculum to the highest standards with a goal and a purpose in mind.
- We incorporate the creative curriculum teaching strategies as our learning program guideline.
- The subject areas taught at the pre-school & pre-k levels are as follows religion, social/emotional development, reading and math readiness skills, developmental fine and gross motor activities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Christ The King Child Development Ctr & Kinderg also viewed these schools: Noah's Ark Learning Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coeur D Alene Grades: PK-K | 55 students
3115 N 15th St
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
(208) 765-6099 1.8 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.