Christ The King Early Learning Academy
- The Early Learning Academy will be an educational and spiritual outreach of Christ the King Parish serving children to learn and grow with God as life-long, well-rounded learners.
- The Academy will provide children of all faiths an enriching core curriculum in a Christ-centered environment that develops the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. We provide a healthy, safe and secure educational experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lombard Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
1165 Wesmore Meyers Road
Lombard, IL 60148
(630)627-5601 1.2 PK-8
- Lombard Grades: PK-8 | 489 students
601 South Westmore Avenue
Lombard, IL 60148
(630)627-2353 1.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.