Christ The King Elementary School
Tel: (908) 526-1339
- Christ the King Parish School strives to meet the needs of the individual, the Church, and the country.
- The school firmly believes in the threefold purpose of Catholic education stated in the American Bishop's Pastoral to teach as Jesus did: to teach doctrine, build community and serve others.
- The School, as a Christian educational community, seeks to develop each child's abilities to his/her optimum level by creating an atmosphere where development can occur and where respect, dignity, and faith in God can be nurtured.
- This development is guided by a professional and dedicated staff who serves and teaches the student through instruction and example.
- Christ the King Parish School believes that through an understanding of Catholic doctrine and practices, the student will form Christian principles and attitudes which will lead him/her to the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
(609) 921-7587 13.4 PK-8
- Somerset Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
170 John F Kennedy Blvd
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732) 828-1402 5.8 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.