Christ The King Elementary School
- Christ the King Parish School strives to meet the needs of the individual, the Church, and the country.
- The school firmly believes in the threefold purpose of Catholic education stated in the American Bishop's Pastoral to teach as Jesus did: to teach doctrine, build community and serve others.
- The School, as a Christian educational community, seeks to develop each child's abilities to his/her optimum level by creating an atmosphere where development can occur and where respect, dignity, and faith in God can be nurtured.
- This development is guided by a professional and dedicated staff who serves and teaches the student through instruction and example.
- Christ the King Parish School believes that through an understanding of Catholic doctrine and practices, the student will form Christian principles and attitudes which will lead him/her to the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
(609)921-7587 13.4 PK-8
- Somerset Grades: PK-8 | 510 students
170 John F Kennedy Blvd
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732)828-1402 5.8 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.