- Christ the King Regional High School is a private, co-educational Catholic High School with a four-year college preparatory curriculum.
- Our mission is to create an atmosphere in which all members of the faculty, staff, and student body can attain a high level of self-esteem based upon recognition of their unique abilities and their relationship with God.
- Our diverse student body is challenged to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and physically to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Through the collaborative efforts of the Christ the King Community, we empower our student to become independent thinkers and moral leaders.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||920 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: 9-12 | 2600 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
JamaicaGrades: 9-12 | 1529 students
8353 Manton St
Jamaica, NY 11435
AstoriaGrades: 9-12 | 825 students
2121 Crescent St
Astoria, NY 10552
NewarkGrades: 7-12 | 558 students
520 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Newark, NJ 07102
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.