Christ The King Regional High
- Christ the King Regional High School is a private, co-educational Catholic High School with a four-year college preparatory curriculum.
- Our mission is to create an atmosphere in which all members of the faculty, staff, and student body can attain a high level of self-esteem based upon recognition of their unique abilities and their relationship with God.
- Our diverse student body is challenged to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and physically to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Through the collaborative efforts of the Christ the King Community, we empower our student to become independent thinkers and moral leaders.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||920 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresh MeadowsGrades: 9-12 | 2473 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
- JamaicaGrades: 9-12 | 1529 students
8353 Manton St
Jamaica, NY 11435
- Mount VernonGrades: 9-12 | 825 students
2121 Crescent St
Mount Vernon, NY 10552
- NewarkGrades: 7-12 | 558 students
520 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Newark, NJ 07102
- Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.