- Christ the Teacher Interparochial School is a co-sponsored school comprised of Madonna and Holy Trinity, both of Fort Lee, Epiphany of Cliffside Park, and Holy Rosary of Edgewater.
- The school offers a total educational program for PreK 3 through Grade 8 students.
- A dedicated religious and lay faculty provide a comfortable atmosphere for learning, while developing a positive self-image and mutual respect for others.
- The faculty strives to teach the beliefs of our Catholic faith through daily religious instruction.
- Our students are empowered to live as responsible, productive citizens in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palisades ParkGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
Hasbrouck HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
215 Kipp Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
LeoniaGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
260 Harrison St
Leonia, NJ 07605
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 463 students
1248 Nelson Avenue
Bronx, NY 10452
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.