Christian Academy Of Louisville (Christian Academy School System)
The Rock Creek campus (3110 Rock Creek Drive) serves almost 250 students, Junior Academy-5th grade. In 2012, Rock Creek Elementary was recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Christian Academy School System is a commitment to traditional education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The mission of Christian Academy is to develop students with a heart for God who grow as Jesus did in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men. The educational philosophy of the Christian Academy School System is based on a biblical view of God, man, truth, and education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||2382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||225 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Government & Politics, Microeconomics, Music Theory, Psychology, Spanish, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lori Baechtel|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The Christian Academy School System serves over 3,000 students in Preschool-12th grade on four campuses in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area. Our four campuses include Christian Academy of Louisville-English Station, Christian Academy of Louisville-Rock Creek, Christian Academy of Louisville-Southwest and Christian Academy of Indiana.All Christian Academy Preschool-12th grade schools are accredited by AdvancED, the parent organization of the North Central Association (NCA) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). AdvancED is the major accrediting agency in the middle and southern U.S. and is a sister organization of other regional accrediting agencies across the country. Most public and non-Christian private schools pursue this regional accreditation.In addition, all Christian Academy K-12 schools are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and achieved exemplary accreditation status during their last visit. ACSI accreditation further enhances the value of a Christian Academy education by requiring extensive examination of the spiritual aspects of the organization as well as the educational quality and integrity of the school system. Other Christian schools and colleges recognize it as validation of achieving the high standards required to attain it.All schools meet the standards of the states in which they reside and are accredited or certified by the following organizations:Kentucky Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (PreK-12) National Council of Private School Accreditation Kentucky Non-Public School Commission/State of Kentucky Indiana Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) AdvancED/North Central Association (PreK-12) National Council of Private School Accreditation State of IndianaWe look forward to getting to know you, and we want you to get to know us better as well. Please explore our website for additional information about Christian Academy and what it can mean to your family. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us at 502-244-3225.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 956 students
4100 Springdale Rd
Louisville, KY 40241
- LouisvilleGrades: KG-12 | 240 students
4238 Westport Rd
Louisville, KY 40207
- LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 647 students
2427 Glenmary Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
- LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 445 students
8509 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.