Christian Center Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Our staff is highly qualified and is ready to meet the educational needs of our students in a globalized and changing world.
- We are training children to become equipped for success. We prepare students to speak in 3 different languages.
- Should students enroll between the ages of 3 and 5, we believe that they will become tri-lingual by the 6th grade.
- We also have a creative music program, in which all students are enrolled.
- It is our goal that students will play multiple instruments and write songs accordingly.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407
OntarioGrades: NS-12 | 1210 students
931 W Philadelphia St
Ontario, CA 91762
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 27 students
45 Michigan Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
Rancho CucamongaGrades: 1-12 | 91 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
RiversideGrades: PK-12 | 711 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
CCA is a very positive education facility. My child is not only doing well in the academics, he is learning foreign languages and learning how to play music instruments. The teachers are very caring and love what they do, they impart knowledge and social skills to the children. My son is a confident, smart and well-balanced kid. I recommend this school to everyone who wants a rock solid foundation for their children.
- Posted by Parent - pride
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017