- Christian Center School (CCS) has been educating children since 1976.
- We specialize in elementary grades PreK3 - 8th. Each school day begins with devotions.
- The primary goals of CCS are to train the students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the students an excellent education.
- Our vision is to assist the parents of our community in educating their children within a safe, nurturing, loving, and distinctively Christian environment through which they come to understand all of life (and learning) from a uniquely biblical world and life view.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I (High School Level), Spanish I & II (High School Level),|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(See our web site for details)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our web site for details|
|Admissions Director||Morgan Stalter|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, Karate, Kinder Kick it, Liturgical Dance, Odyssey of the Mind, Piano, Step/Dance Team, Voice Lessons Band, Basketball, Karate, Kinder Kick it, Piano, Voice Lessons, Liturgical Dance,
Odyssey of the Mind,
- Daily Bible Lessons
- Core Curriculum is Abeka
- Spanish, PE, Music, and Computer Lab
- Large gym as well as three outside playgrounds
- Before and after school program available
- Co-curricula studies consist of field trips which extend learning beyond the classroom, a study of national holidays, current events, and community projects, Annual Science Fair, National Spelling Bee, and much more!
Profile last updated: 05/20/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 275 students
3700 Burgundy Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
TriangleGrades: PK-12 | 114 students
4345 Inn St
Triangle, VA 22172
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 298 students
6811 Beulah St
Alexandria, VA 22310
ViennaGrades: K-12 | 305 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
AlexandriaGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
5801 Castlewellan Dr
Alexandria, VA 22315
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.