Christian Center School
- Christian Center School (CCS) has been educating children since 1976.
- We specialize in elementary grades PreK3 - 8th. Each school day begins with devotions.
- The primary goals of CCS are to train the students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the students an excellent education.
- Our vision is to assist the parents of our community in educating their children within a safe, nurturing, loving, and distinctively Christian environment through which they come to understand all of life (and learning) from a uniquely biblical world and life view.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I (High School Level), Spanish I & II (High School Level)|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See our web site for details)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our web site for details|
|Admissions Director||Morgan Stalter|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, Karate, Kinder Kick it, Liturgical Dance, Odyssey of the Mind, Piano, Step/Dance Team, Voice Lessons|
- Daily Bible Lessons
- Core Curriculum is Abeka
- Spanish, PE, Music, and Computer Lab
- Large gym as well as three outside playgrounds
- Before and after school program available
- Co-curricula studies consist of field trips which extend learning beyond the classroom, a study of national holidays, current events, and community projects, Annual Science Fair, National Spelling Bee, and much more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
3700 Burgundy Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
(703)329-6968 2 PK-8
- Alexandria Grades: PK-K | 50 students
5801 Castlewellan Dr
Alexandria, VA 22315
(703)822-0803 0.4 PK-K
- Triangle Grades: PK-11 | 85 students
4345 Inn St
Triangle, VA 22172
(703)221-2016 19.8 PK-11
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.