Christian Center School
- Christian Center School (CCS) has been educating children since 1976.
- We specialize in elementary grades PreK3 - 8th. Each school day begins with devotions.
- The primary goals of CCS are to train the students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the students an excellent education.
- Our vision is to assist the parents of our community in educating their children within a safe, nurturing, loving, and distinctively Christian environment through which they come to understand all of life (and learning) from a uniquely biblical world and life view.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I (High School Level), Spanish I & II (High School Level),|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(See our web site for details)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our web site for details|
|Admissions Director||Morgan Stalter|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Basketball, Karate, Kinder Kick it, Liturgical Dance, Odyssey of the Mind, Piano, Step/Dance Team, Voice Lessons Band, Basketball, Karate, Kinder Kick it, Piano, Voice Lessons, Liturgical Dance,
Odyssey of the Mind,
- Daily Bible Lessons
- Core Curriculum is Abeka
- Spanish, PE, Music, and Computer Lab
- Large gym as well as three outside playgrounds
- Before and after school program available
- Co-curricula studies consist of field trips which extend learning beyond the classroom, a study of national holidays, current events, and community projects, Annual Science Fair, National Spelling Bee, and much more!
Profile last updated: 05/20/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
3700 Burgundy Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
TriangleGrades: PK-12 | 114 students
4345 Inn St
Triangle, VA 22172
AlexandriaGrades: PK-8 | 298 students
6811 Beulah St
Alexandria, VA 22310
ViennaGrades: K-12 | 400 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
AlexandriaGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
5801 Castlewellan Dr
Alexandria, VA 22315
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017