Christian Comm School - East Campus
- Genesis Christian School & Preschool Serving Christian families by providing a Christ-centered education that encourages academic excellence, spiritual development and social responsibility in an environment where students can develop their God-given gifts and talents.
- School vision is as we are faithful to carry out our mission, our students will be equipped with a solid Christian worldview and essential truths for life; so they can engage their culture and make a difference in our world.
- Genesis Christian School & Preschool believes that it is a parent's God-given right and responsibility to educate and train a child in the ways of the living God.
- Christian Community Schools exist to aid parents in fulfilling this commandment of the Lord.
- We desire to have a healthy working relationship with each family as we serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
300 E Gittings Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
(410)685-6155 1696.2 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
320 S Vincent St
Baltimore, MD 21223
(410)947-5981 1694.3 1-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.