Christian Heritage School
- Christian Heritage School has a curriculum and philosophy of learning grounded in Christian Classical Education.
- The Christian Classical curriculum, divided into three stages of learning, best compliments the three stages of cognitive development.
- By incorporating stages of grammar, logic, and rhetoric within our curriculum, our students receive and achieve more than a base of knowledge: they are equipped with skills that will make them lifetime learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Any color polo shirt with jeans or khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from 7090-8020|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,875|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karla Flournoy|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society National Honor Society,|
- Christian Heritage serves students in grades K4-12. Our students excel in Bible, academics, music, art, drama and athletics. The school offers a wide spectrum of athletics: basketball, 6-man football, tennis, soccer, volleyball, track, baseball and cross country.
- Located on a beautiful 10-acre campus in North Longview, the facilities provide students with a full integrated science lab, a library, a regulation soccer field and a playground.
- CHS is accredited by AdvancEd and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS). For information on admissions, call (903) 663-4151, or visit the schools website at www.chslongview.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LongviewGrades: NS-12 | 334 students
1236 Pegues Place
Longview, TX 75601
- LongviewGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
215 N Teague Street
Longview, TX 75601
- PittsburgGrades: PK-12 | 80 students
Po Box 924
Pittsburg, TX 75686
- LongviewGrades: PK-12 | 174 students
Po Box 8053
Longview, TX 75607
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.