Christian Life Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Life Academy in Farmington, Minnesota, offers academic and spiritual excellence for students in pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, and secondary grades.
- Our 20-acre campus is located in the Twin Cities southern metro between Farmington and Lakeville, Minnesota.
- For more information about our private, Christian school, please explore the Christian Life Academy website at http://www.christianlife-academy.org, or contact us at 651-463-4545.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club, Orchestra
- A quality Christian school is more than a basic education with Biblical studies added to the curriculum. The primary mission of Christian education is discipleship as modeled by Jesus Christ. Whether the subject is history, math, or science, we utilize the academic disciplines to reinforce God's truth, and lead students to a Christ-centered worldview that will guide them through their entire life. From preschool and kindergarten, through elementary and high school classes, our primary goal is to train young people both spiritually and academically to impact their world for Christ.Christian Life Academy is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and a member of the Minnesota Independent School Forum (MISF). As a private, Christian school with an interdenominational faculty and student body, CLA offers academic excellence in conjunction with high quality extracurricular activities including sports, music, drama, and mission trips.Our 20-acre campus is located in the Twin Cities southern metro between Farmington and Lakeville, Minnesota. Our private, Christian school is within Independent School District (ISD) 192 in Dakota County. We serve the communities of: Farmington, Lakeville, Apple Valley, Eagan, Rosemount, Northfield, Elko, New Market, Prior Lake, Burnsville, Bloomington and many more in the Minneapolis / St. Paul south metro area.For more information about a private, Christian education at CLA, please explore the Christian Life Academy website, or contact us at 651-463-4545.
Profile last updated: 02/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LakevilleGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
7320 175th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044
- Prior LakeGrades: PK-12 | 73 students
5690 Credit River Rd Se
Prior Lake, MN 55372
- RosemountGrades: PK-12
14400 Diamond Path West
Rosemount, MN 55068
- Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
2950 Highway 55
Saint Paul, MN 55121
- BurnsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 118 students
151 County Road 42 E
Burnsville, MN 55306
We have had our children enrolled in this school for 8 years and couldn't be happier. The staff is committed to academic excellence in a loving, Christian environment. They offer excellent opportunities for extracurricular activities including, sports, music, and drama. We would highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - april
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.