Christian Life Academy
- Christian Life Academy is non-denominational and enrollment is open to all Christians without regard to race, color, or national origin.
- Christian Life Academy is under the umbrella of East Parkway Church's Wesleyan affiliation.
- Gary Gubitz, Teaching Principal of Christian Life Academy, has been an elder at East Parkway Church.
- Our Bible teaching does not focus on any one specific interpretation of the tougher passages of scripture.
- Good and Godly people vary in these areas, and as such, we present the alternatives, leaving to the families and local churches the privilege of teaching their doctrinal distinctive.
- We encourage students, teachers, and parents, to search the scriptures to arrive at the truth in their own heart according to Acts 17:11.
- "These were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the word with readiness of mind, and examined the scriptures everyday to see if what Paul said was true." Christian Life Academy is a standing member of American Christian Schools International.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916)791-7849 2.4 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.