Christian Life Academy
- Christian Life Academy is non-denominational and enrollment is open to all Christians without regard to race, color, or national origin.
- Christian Life Academy is under the umbrella of East Parkway Church's Wesleyan affiliation.
- Gary Gubitz, Teaching Principal of Christian Life Academy, has been an elder at East Parkway Church.
- Our Bible teaching does not focus on any one specific interpretation of the tougher passages of scripture.
- Good and Godly people vary in these areas, and as such, we present the alternatives, leaving to the families and local churches the privilege of teaching their doctrinal distinctive.
- We encourage students, teachers, and parents, to search the scriptures to arrive at the truth in their own heart according to Acts 17:11.
- "These were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the word with readiness of mind, and examined the scriptures everyday to see if what Paul said was true." Christian Life Academy is a standing member of American Christian Schools International.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916)791-7849 2.4 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.