- Christian School of Kingwood is to provide a Christ-centered environment that is committed to academic and spiritual excellence.
- Christian School of Kingwood provides each child with an understanding of himself in relation to God and His Word.
- Our goal is to meet the academic, spiritual, physical and social needs of each student as he/she lives a life that will please and glorify God.
- Christian School of Kingwood are dedicated to using the inerrant Word of God as the source and final authority in providing academic excellence with the spiritual growth for every student.
- The school strives to work with parents in maximizing each student?s learning potentials and success through a close and positive parent-school relationship.
- In addition to the normal academic program, the child will learn respect for authority, patriotism, moral values, and faith in God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KingwoodGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
1711 Hamblen Road
Kingwood, TX 77339
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 250 students
14718 Woodford Dr
Houston, TX 77015
KingwoodGrades: K-6 | 109 students
2510 Mills Branch Dr Ste 10
Kingwood, TX 77345
HumbleGrades: PK-10 | 49 students
702 Atascocita Rd
Humble, TX 77396
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.