Christus Victor Child Care Center
- Christus Victor Child Care Center developed out of a deep concern for parents and a love of children.
- Our purpose is to be a "home away from home" environment where children grow and learn together.
- Children will develop a passion for learning in an atmosphere that is fun, exciting, and educational.
- We are licensed by the State of Michigan Family Independence Agency for the care of preschool children ages 1 through 12.
- We operate year round and offer full and half day programs for preschool children.
- During the school year we offer before and after school care.
- In the summer we have a Summer Program for school-age children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debbie Haelterman|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 582 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 562-1090 0.5 K-8
- Dearborn Grades: 9-12 | 852 students
1001 N Silvery Lane
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 562-1990 0.6 9-12
- Dearborn Heights Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 359-3000 1.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.