Claremore Adventist School
Claremore Heritage Adventist School is located on Claremore Lake Rd. behind the Adventist Church. CHAS is accredited serving grades K-8 and its accreditation is granted by the Oklahoma Private School Accreditation Commission and the State of Oklahoma Department of Eduation.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 9 students
- Yearly Tuition: $300
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The tuition is $300.00 a month, but we have scholarships available.
- Claremore Heritage Adventist School (CHAS), a Christian day school, operated by the Claremore Seventh-day Adventist Church, has been established to provide young Christian people an envirnment in which to train for service, learn responsibility for this life, kindness and respect for all mankind, and most importantly love and reverence for God.
- CHAS's education is designed to provide a Bible-based curriculum focused around Jesus Christ, in which to promote the development of the student's spiritual, physical, mental, and social faculties to their fullest potential.
- Come see what we have to offer your family.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Claremore Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.