- Clark School East provides children who are deaf and hard of hearing with the listening, learning and spoken language skills they need to succeed.
- Annually, more than 1.000 children and their families benefit from programs and services.
- Our mission is providing children who are deaf and hard of hearing with the listening, learning and spoken language skills they need to succeed.
- Today, the possibilities for children who are deaf and hard of hearing are greater than ever before.
- We work with families and professionals to ensure that every child has the chance to reach their full potential.
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.