Clayridge Baptist Weekday Ministries
- One of our delights is the fact that we have the opportunity to minister to families by pouring ourselves in the lives of children.
- We have kindergarten, K3-K5, a Mother's Day Out program, and a Before-School and After-School Care program.
- This allows us the opportunity to minister in a tangible way to the families of Clay and surrounding areas.
- We also are thrilled at the opportunity to serve these children and to teach them in word and deed about Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We have a wonderful staff who have a calling to care for children and a love for what they do.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trussville Grades: PK-K | 123 students
8051 Glenn Rd
Trussville, AL 35173
(205)661-1030 3.3 PK-K
- Trussville Grades: PK-K | 246 students
5700 Deerfoot Pkwy
Trussville, AL 35173
(205)228-0033 5 PK-K
- Pinson Grades: NS-8 | 128 students
7778 Highway 75
Pinson, AL 35126
(205)681-9766 5.5 NS-8
- Birmingham Grades: NS | 120 students
5567 Chalkville Mountain Road
Birmingham, AL 35235
(205)853-7900 7.5 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.