Clayridge Baptist Weekday Ministries
- One of our delights is the fact that we have the opportunity to minister to families by pouring ourselves in the lives of children.
- We have kindergarten, K3-K5, a Mother's Day Out program, and a Before-School and After-School Care program.
- This allows us the opportunity to minister in a tangible way to the families of Clay and surrounding areas.
- We also are thrilled at the opportunity to serve these children and to teach them in word and deed about Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We have a wonderful staff who have a calling to care for children and a love for what they do.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Clayridge Baptist Weekday Ministries is Mountain View Baptist School (7.5 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center (5.5 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Clearly Kids Christian Academy (3.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trussville Grades: PK-K | 123 students
8051 Glenn Rd
Trussville, AL 35173
(205)661-1030 3.3 PK-K
- Trussville Grades: PK-K | 246 students
5700 Deerfoot Pkwy
Trussville, AL 35173
(205)228-0033 5 PK-K
- Pinson Grades: NS-8 | 128 students
7778 Highway 75
Pinson, AL 35126
(205)681-9766 5.5 NS-8
- Birmingham Grades: NS | 120 students
5567 Chalkville Mountain Road
Birmingham, AL 35235
(205)853-7900 7.5 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.