5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (727) 477-1421
CLC Academy serves 51 students in grades Kindergarten-8. The student:teacher of CLC Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education, Self Defense, Soccer
- At CLC Academy, we have a different approach to teaching children. Small class sizes allow us to work with your child using a customized academic program that is based on his or her individual needs.
- We do thorough assessment testing to determine exactly what your child knows well and what areas your child needs help with.
- Our phonics-based reading programs are effective!
- In math, our students master skills before moving on to the next skill.
- Hands-on learning is a must so that we can ensure your child is able to apply what is learned in school.
- Extracurricular activities include art, music, physical education, soccer and self-defense classes.
- We believe that quality education should be available to everyone. We accept the Step Up for Students, McKay and Hope scholarships that can cover 100% of our tuition!
- The aftercare program is available until 5:15 pm offering kids an opportunity to enjoy indoor and outdoor play, arts and crafts, games, soccer, self-defense and more.
- Take a tour any weekday and feel free to sign your child up for a free trial day to see how they enjoy our school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: K-12 | 594 students
2655 Ulmerton Road - Suite 402
Clearwater, FL 33762
(727) 531-2481 9.8 K-12
- Bradenton Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
1323 63rd Avenue E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941) 755-1757 40.9 PK-5
Our nephew J. came to live with us and we could not have taken him in if it were not for CLC. Knowing they were there to help made it possible for us to face this challenge because J. was very far behind in school in every subject and had not even attended school for several years. I cannot say enough about how the caring, patient staff have worked with him to catch him up and how well he is doing. The individual study plans, kind and caring teachers and competent administrators have changed his life and opened the door to his future where before it looked very bleak. His education at CLC has been very therapeutic for him and he has regained his self-respect and pride. I love the study of technology that is in use at CLC and how J. has learned to apply this himself and really learn his subjects. I could go on and on! CLC is really wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - J.L.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.