Clock Work Learning Center
- At Suburban Hills, we believe in the concept that happy well-adjusted children, given the respect and attention they deserve, possess self-confidence, initiative, perseverance, and the ability to work and solve problems in conjunction with their peers.
- Our building was designed exclusively for early childhood. Our goal is to provide a "total" environment where the children feel at home and are stimulated to learn through discovery and can develop to the full extent of their potential: intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
- Suburban Hills is licensed by the state of New Jersey, Department of Human Services.
- The teachers at Suburban Hills, experienced early childhood specialists, are our most valuable resource.
- Many are also trained in C.P.R. and First Aid. They are primarily concerned with your child's needs and the classrooms are arranged and equipped to meet those needs.
- With guidance, the teachers encourage the children to progress and grow at their own rate of development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scotch PlainsGrades: K-12
1000 Cellar Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
- BayonneGrades: NS-8 | 179 students
30 Prospect Avenue - 2nd floor
Bayonne, NJ 07002
- BayonneGrades: K-12 | 17 students
30 Prospect Avenue
Bayonne, NJ 07002
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.