Clovis Christian School
- Clovis Christian School is committed to the teaching of high academic skills, love for God, obedience to authority, Christ-like conduct, and a focus on eternity.
- We seek to teach youth the highest principles of Christian leadership, responsibility, integrity and good citizenship so they will have a positive influence in the world.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired and without error in its origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clovis Grades: NS-8 | 311 students
836 Dewitt Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
(559)299-7504 3.4 NS-8
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 71 students
3330 W Dudley Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)276-3812 11.2 K-12
- Fresno Grades: K-8 | 540 students
5680 N. Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)435-0700 8.2 K-8
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559)251-5855 5.2 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.