Clovis Christian School
- Clovis Christian School is committed to the teaching of high academic skills, love for God, obedience to authority, Christ-like conduct, and a focus on eternity.
- We seek to teach youth the highest principles of Christian leadership, responsibility, integrity and good citizenship so they will have a positive influence in the world.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired and without error in its origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clovis Grades: NS-8 | 311 students
836 Dewitt Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
(559)299-7504 3.4 NS-8
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 71 students
3330 W Dudley Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)276-3812 11.2 K-12
- Fresno Grades: K-8 | 540 students
5680 N. Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)435-0700 8.2 K-8
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559)251-5855 5.2 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.