Collier High School
- Collier High School is a program of Collier Services, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization which was founded in 1927 by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
- Collier High School offers a specialized co-educational opportunity for over 150 High School students each year.
- State required academic classes, and college and career preparation courses offer students a well-rounded education which prepares them, with confidence, for the job market or the pursuit of higher education.
- Funded both privately and through local public school districts, Collier has a curriculum designed for maximum impact.
- Students with difficulty adapting to public schools are guided and supported by our Counseling Program to reach their full potential through the use of: Individual Education Plans (IEP); year-round individual, group and family counseling; small classes with dedicated teachers; extracurricular activities; and active involvement by child-study teams from the public school systems.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monmouth JunctionGrades: PK-12 | 513 students
Po Box 271
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- Old BridgeGrades: PK-12 | 310 students
123 White Oak Lane
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- HightstownGrades: 9-12 | 564 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
- Lawrence TownshipGrades: 9-12 | 1105 students
601 Lawrence Rd
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
- Highland ParkGrades: 2-12 | 112 students
319 N 3rd Ave
Highland Park, NJ 08904