Colorado Early Learning Center
- Our mission is to provide a safe, dependable child care.
- Treat children & families with dignity and respect. Provide a nurturing environment.
- Children is encouraged to learn and grow at their own pace. Qualified caregivers, encourage open communication.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 0.9 3-10
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 1.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 1.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303)914-5482 1.9 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.