Colorado Early Learning Center
- Our mission is to provide a safe, dependable child care.
- Treat children & families with dignity and respect. Provide a nurturing environment.
- Children is encouraged to learn and grow at their own pace. Qualified caregivers, encourage open communication.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 0.9 3-10
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 1.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: NS | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 1.8 NS
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303)914-5482 1.9 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.