Colorado Early Learning Center
- Our mission is to provide a safe, dependable child care.
- Treat children & families with dignity and respect. Provide a nurturing environment.
- Children is encouraged to learn and grow at their own pace. Qualified caregivers, encourage open communication.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 0.9 3-10
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 1.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 1.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303)914-5482 1.9 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.