Columbia Gateway KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 290-0928
- Our teachers have a multitude of experience and really enjoy what they do.
- Being dedicated professionals that want to provide the best quality care possible is essential to each staff member.
- They focus on the needs of all of our children and parents.
- We invite you to come meet everyone personally, so come visit our center!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Columbia Gateway! We are so happy and eagerly waiting to meet you and your family. We house a team qualified and nurturing staff who are well aware of the child development ages and stages. With our philosophy being development of the "whole child", you can rest assured you, and your child are in good hands.
- We have a keypad for entry into our center, as well as a parent computer to monitor your child's attendance as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French
- Howard County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, NACCRRA and Anne Arundel.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 35 students
7246 Cradlerock Wy
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 992-6670 2.2 PK-K
- Elkridge Grades: NS-PK
6080 Marshalee Dr
Elkridge, MD 21075
(410) 796-0666 2.2 NS-PK
- Ellicott City Grades: NS-K
5633 Waterloo Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043
(410) 730-1500 2.3 NS-K
- Columbia Grades: NS-12 | 200 students
9085 Flamepool Way
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 730-0073 2.3 NS-12
My daughter was with a nanny as an infant then started this daycare when she was 15 months. This is a wonderful place for your toddler to grow and nurture. The staff is super friendly, approachable and kind. They offer a warm , cozy and welcoming environment.
- Posted by Parent - Mimi
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.