Columbia Gateway KinderCare
Our teachers have a multitude of experience and really enjoy what they do.
Being dedicated professionals that want to provide the best quality care possible is essential to each staff member.
They focus on the needs of all of our children and parents.
We invite you to come meet everyone personally, so come visit our center!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 123 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Columbia Gateway! We are so happy and eagerly waiting to meet you and your family. We house a team qualified and nurturing staff who are well aware of the child development ages and stages. With our philosophy being development of the "whole child", you can rest assured you, and your child are in good hands.
- We have a keypad for entry into our center, as well as a parent computer to monitor your child's attendance as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French
- Howard County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, NACCRRA and Anne Arundel.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
My daughter was with a nanny as an infant then started this daycare when she was 15 months. This is a wonderful place for your toddler to grow and nurture. The staff is super friendly, approachable and kind. They offer a warm , cozy and welcoming environment.
Endorse Columbia Gateway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.