Community Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of community Christian School is to educate and develop the whole student for the glory of God.
- We want to develop our children spiritually, academically, psychologically and socially.
- The school adheres to a Christ-centered curriculum, administered in a disciplined, caring atmosphere.
- CCS addresses educational practices from a world-view of God as the center of all things, from a Biblical perspective.
- This helps give the student a sense of balance, security and a foundation of hope, coupled with knowledge gained, vital for your student to have a positive identity and a sense of purpose and value.
- Our program provides an environment in which students are able to development an excitement about learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Community Christian Schools is Zions Preparatory Academy / Nikola Tesla High School (15.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Monarch Montessori (9.8 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Monarch Montessori (9.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Grades: PK-K | 32 students
9282 Main Street
Plymouth, CA 95669
(209)245-6993 9.8 PK-K
- San Andreas Grades: PK-11 | 15 students
640 Sunset St
San Andreas, CA 95249 15.1 PK-11
- Placerville Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
5036 Sunrey Rd
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)644-2412 18.1 6-12
- Placerville Grades: 2-12 | 28 students
4300 Forni Rd
Placerville, CA 95619
(530)626-3106 19.8 2-12
We love the staff, teachers and students!,,
- Posted by Parent - Trish
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.