- Concordia Lutheran School, a ministry of Concordia Lutheran Church, has been an educational leader in San Antonio for over 60 years.
- Concordia provides a dynamic, nurturing environment which fosters community, love of Christ and passion for learning.
- Integrated technology creates an environment of engagement and collaboration where students use state-of-the-art tools.
- Our staff of certified teachers inspire students as models of Christian leadership.
- Prayer and devotion are daily activities; chapel is each week.
- Our mission at Concordia Lutheran School is to share the love of Christ with one another, the family, the community and the world through a quality, Christ-centered educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||GTE, mild learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2001|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform is required.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Deb Rich Herczeg|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Sisk|
- Concordia Lutheran School, a partner in ministry with Concordia Lutheran Church, is located on the far north side of San Antonio, Texas. Serving as a leader in Lutheran education for over 60 years, Concordia provides students and families with a warm and welcoming atmosphere in which children are inspired to grow and learn as complex thinkers, dynamic leaders and faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
- In addition to exceptional academics, Concordia offers students opportunities in arts and athletics, as well as a wide variety of extracurricular choices so they can pursue interests such as band, STEM, broadcasting, theater, studio art, robotics and many others. Sports include cross-country, soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, softball, track, golf and baseball.
- Our graduates continue their academic journeys at private, public and magnet schools across our region. They leave Concordia uniquely and exceptionally prepared for honors and AP courses, and many distinguish themselves in athletics and leadership positions. Concordia celebrates its tradition of excellence, grounded in faith and focused on the future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 328 students
17722 Rogers Ranch Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78258
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
975 Mission Springs
San Antonio, TX 78258
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 524 students
6900 West Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78213
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
9401 Starcrest Dr
San Antonio, TX 78217
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 1078 students
4802 Vance Jackson Road
San Antonio, TX 78230
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.