Concordia Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,072
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Classes, Music class, Spanish Class
Rather than traditional grade levels, Concordia students learn in multi-age teams (15:1 Student:Teacher maximum) to ensure that students develop relationships with peers at their social emotional level, are challenged academically whether they are at, below, or above "grade level" expectations, and build self confidence.
Concordia elementary and middle school staff members have a shared vision, philosophy, and commitment to personalized, mastery learning. Personalized learning at Concordia is students owning their mastery of learning objectives by working with teachers to use a variety of resources, assessments, and reflection to continuously strive for growth.What does this look like at Concordia?
- Students and teachers working together to set personal academic goals and celebrating when the goal is achieved.
- Small group and/or one to one learning with teachers
- Students working independently to master skills
- Teachers working to gather data to always know what a student has achieved and what a student`s next challenge will be
- Students collaborating on projects using the content they mastered
In combination with Responsive Classroom practices and our Christian faith, we use the words: aware, relational, responsible, and self-regulated as core skills for students to learn and practice throughout their day inside and outside of school. These skills are just as vital to a child`s development and adulthood as mastering academic concepts.What does this look like at Concordia?
- Teachers and students greeting each other every morning sharing information and fun during a morning meeting
- Students taking short breaks in the classroom when they know they need to regain self-regulation
- Teachers and students saying phrases like, "Wow, that was really relational when you picked up the pencil for George" or "How self-regulated are you feeling right now?"
- Students making responsible choices based on their surroundings
- Service learning projects in the community
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Concordia Lutheran School cost?
Concordia Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $12,072 for private students.
What sports does Concordia Lutheran School offer?
Concordia Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Track and Field.
What is Concordia Lutheran School's ranking?
Concordia Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Concordia Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Concordia Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Concordia Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards