Congregation M'kor Shalom Early Childhood Center
- The Early Childhood Center at M'kor Shalom provides a warm and caring environment that promotes the emotional, social, physical and cognitive development of our children.
- We focus on a developmentally appropriate, play-based curriculum that recognizes the natural curiosity of young learners.
- Our dedicated staff encourages collaboration, independence, and responsibility within a framework of Jewish values and traditions.
- We "practice what we teach" and welcome a community of learners from diverse backgrounds.
- We offer preschool and kindergarten as well as extended hours, supplemental programs, and classes for parents and toddlers to enjoy together.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 29 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)985-8777 0.6 PK-K
- Voorhees Grades: PK-K | 134 students
9000 Centennial Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)751-1930 0.8 PK-K
- Marlton Grades: K-8 | 414 students
101 Evans Rd
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)983-0774 1.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.